Switch to Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs and save up to 75% in energy costs!
How Savings Work:
- An average property room has five lighting sockets, generally 100 watts each. Typically, there are two lamps near the bed, one lamp at the desk, one floor lamp, and the welcome lamp at the room entrance.
- This means that there is a possibility that each occupied room will be burning 500 watts.
- American Hotel Register Company can light that same 500-watt room with 135 watts by switching to CFLs.
- Changing to Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs (CFLs) then represents an average savings of 365 watts per room, or 54,750 watts for 150 rooms…every hour the lights are on.
- This results in annual savings of $67.80 per room. For a 150-room property, the savings would be $10,170 per year.
More Helpful Information about CFLs:
- SpringLamps® offer bright light output in a small size; excellent color quality; a variety of sizes to fit incandescent applications to 150 watts equivalent.
- Decorative CFLs look exactly like the bulbs they are replacing; available in Insta-bright.
- Additional lamps are also available for guest bathrooms, wall sconces, corridor lighting, torchieres, track lighting, and more!
- Derive additional savings through reduced maintenance costs since CFLs last up to 10 times longer than incandescents.
For more information, contact a sales representative at 1-800-323-5686 or shop at www.americanhotel.com