By March 15, 2012, all properties must be in compliance with the 2010 standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA requires that all hotels and motels be equally accessible to those with physical disabilities as well as to the hearing-impaired. Find out more at www.ada.gov.
ADA Pool Requirements…did you know?
- Pools under 300 linear feet require either an ADA-compliant lift or a sloped entry
- Pools measuring more than 300 linear feet must have a second means of access: another lift or ramp, or a transfer wall, a transfer system or pool stairs
- ADA Technical Requirements
- Not sure what pool lift you need? Click here
- Tax Deduction Information